A revolutionary treatment for vision loss.
This treatment is available only in New Delhi, India. The Clinic4 is centrally located. It is on the main road opposite the Safdarjang airport. the ultra-modern underground JorBagh Metro station is about 50 metres from the Clinic4. To see us on Google Maps, please "click" on the" Location Map" link at the bottom of this page.
it is strongly recommended that you make an appointment before you visit us. You can make an appointment by:
- Phone the Clinic4 on the telephone numbers given below. Please call between 9am and 6pm on any working day. Sundays are closed.
- you can make an "online" appointment and get an instant confirmation by clicking on the "online Appointment Form" link at the bottom of this page.
- You may also fill the Enquiry Form by clicking on the "Contact Us" links on the top and bottom of this page.
- you can also email us at "firstname.lastname@example.org".
No. You do not have to stay in the hospital. You can come each day for your treatment and return to your normal activities after the treatment.
Persons coming from outside Delhi stay in the large choice of hotels and guest houses available in New Delhi. A useful resource for locating a hotel/service apartment near the Clinic4 is www.justdial.com (tel.no.+91 88888 88888). You can also look up www.tripadvisor.com or www.hotels.com
One course of the treatment takes eight days. This means that you will be visiting the Clinic4 eight times. The clinic is closed on sundays and national holidays.
During the treatment you have to be at the clinic from 9am until about 1pm. After that you are free to continue with your normal activities.
9 out of 10 patients have a 'measurable' improvement in their vision after just 2 days of the treatment. Most people are surprised and amazed at how quickly their vision starts to improve.
If you have any questions, doubts or need some clarification then:
- Phone or email us. We shall respond to your concerns immediately. Our phone numbers and email id are given at the end of this page.
-Click on the "Contact Us" links at the top and bottom of this page. You can fill in your details and your questions in the enquiry form and click "Submit". We shall respond to you as soon as possible.